Monday, March 5, 2012

HERE WE GO!



Well I am a little nervous this week. This is the last week of the transfers and I wont lie, im a little scared to go. Not that im scared to be in a new area or scared for a change, but im scared i wont like my next area like this one. This area im in, ya there are over 400 innactive members and a lot of other things, but i have grown to love this area and the people alot. (I have even been adopted into some families)

I realized how amazing this area was yesterday. We had stake conference yesterday and my branch rented a bus to take every one there. We crammed everyone in and as we were going i just looked around. My 6 kids that we baptized 4 of were all in there. My baptism from a couple weeks ago (the photo) was there with her 2 kids. The best part was that our primary got to sing at stake conference and they did great!! Stake conference of course was great. We filled just about every room in the entire church with people standing up. Easily over 600 people.

Well this week we had zone conference. Let me tell you it was long, about 7 hours...But, it was very very good. We got to hear from President and Sister Stapley and the things they had to teach us. Its amazing the guidance and inspiration he recieves for us because he is a leader for us. Many things came to my mind and many ideas came to mind of what i can do better.

We have 3 baptisms planned for this Saturday that i am very excited for. This week should go by very quickly which im not sure i like but im excited.

Love,

Elder Martino


By the way please to Scott and Kristi Johns thank you for the letter!

No comments:

Post a Comment